There are 2 types of people in the world, brother.
Those who are rightly guided.
Those who are astray.
The First kind of people are few in the world.But they can be found in droves in Pakistan.How you ask?
Well I am not one to comment on appearances so I will say nothing of the black and white striped turban,long kammeez short shalwars, I will instead point you to how they are rightly guided.
They have learnt the Quran in order to dissect, manipulate and create confusion with it’s verses.
They believe in the shariah of cutting off hands of thieves, but not in the Shariah of Ali(as) of asking the man 3 times whether he was poor,needed the money and had any problems.For that line of questioning would lead in cutting off the hands of their imperial masters that they kiss everyday.
Their main delusion amongst many others, is that they believe they are like the Roman empire & must expand the same way- through crusades- but with a twist worthy of this new millennium; their crusade is on the Muslims posers.(A Muslim poser is one who poses to be a Muslim and is anything but that).
Their yearning for heaven is solely for 19600 hoors.(Apparently 72 was proving difficult for recruitment purposes, they should probably blame US for that too).
They hate people of the book (not hard to imagine since they are crusading against their own people) but intermittently seem ambiguous about how many wars to fight on how many lands.Hence there is sometimes confusion.
Not to worry,they have been very kind to clear that up through their policy of no-bias-kill-all.No, there is no opportunity given for conversion or reversion in case you were wondering.
There are many in this second category.The main people to be targeted are the shia minority.A few bombs here and there like in mass Milads of sunnis to show disapproval and so on but core priorities remain the Shia.
The striped turbans had sought refuge in the mountains trying to annihilate the shias in Parachinar & Gilgit-Baltistan. With the blessing of the current government they can focus on cities too like Karachi, Lahore,Peshawar and Islamabad.
(The striped turbans have masterfully & with the aplomb of evil genius tried to create an ethnic war amongst the Pashtuns and the Hazara. It will make their burden much easier if people killed off each other rather than them having to do all the work all the time, for credit which once used to be easily given.It is quite upsetting that this credit is shun by Imran Khan.
Every time these striped turbans painstakingly carry out a meticulous atrocity that fully satisfies the mens-rea and the actus-reus criteria of the kafir courts, the pesky little menace pipes up they haven’t done the crime.Getting to be quite a bother, I tell you).
Why the Shias must be killed:
1)The Shia are those that are atsray from religion. Now you’d think that would be sufficient to kill them, no? But I shall give you many more legitimate reasons as you seem to be of weak emaan.
2)They are stubborn in their jahiliyah.
3)Every time you say something others will easily believe they ask a question.
4) Which brings me to the fact that they believe in asking questions. These questions are often related to Islamic history which kind of puts striped turban brothers in a bind.
5)This leads to their knowledge of Islamic history (to be found in all ages,groups and economic classes all though levels may vary) which is due to the problem of attending Majlises.
6)Majlises are congregations in which the Shia mourn for Hussain(a.s) his family and companions.
7)The speaker usually talks about events and Islamic history before reciting the woes of Hussain(a.s).
8)This creates a problem as they never fail to mention Ali(a.s).
9)This further creates hindrances because then the answer of who Ali(a.s) took a stand against and why becomes clear.
10)Ali(a.s) also guarantees a mention of Bibi Fatima(a.s)-more importantly the mention of Fidak & Baqi.
11)Baqi will lead to Imam Hassan (a.s) mention, the problems and pact with Muawiya.Here it gets quite distraught because striped turbans call him Ameer Muwaiya and well history telling proves otherwise.
12)They separate ancestries and lineages in Majlises.
13)Then they will speak of Hussain(a.s)and how he was slain with his family and companions.
14)They will cry and beat their chests.
15)This is not the extent of the problem.They have loudspeakers which spreads to people in their homes, creating more hindrances with non-shia believers as well.
16)They distribute food and drinks in Hussain’s (a.s) name at the end of the majlises.
17)This food is taken home and sometimes shared with neighbors and friends.
18)This free food giving is also a subversive preaching method as it causes them to mingle with society and spread their beliefs.(No, not paranoia.Though striped turban brothers have started propagating that there are dead children,left over water from washing dead bodies etc mixed in the food to make people stay away).
19)They openly invite people to their Majlises (though bombs and killing sprees have had quite the effect terrorizing people it isn’t sufficient enough to deter everyone)
If this last reason doesn’t convince you brother the Striped Turbans will have you killed,suspecting you of really being shia.
20)They gather for two months 8 days (to be precise) without any need of notice or call though they do take that unnecessary step. It is like even those who do not pray the whole year will go for eid namaz similarly the Shia that isn’t very active the whole year will still attend the first ten days.
Here are fifty reasons to ignore Shia Genocide by Ale Natiq:
Enjoy a selection of 50 best excuses available to you. Make sure you pick the right one. Cramming them is a good idea to use as per context quickly.
1. Oh, Shia killing is bad… but they abuse Sahaba.
2. Find something else to talk about: Gaza, Syria, aalo ki qeemat, UPS ki battery, garmi ki shiddat, CNG ki qitarain.
3. Shia are not that innocent. They kill too. Bad Sunni and Bad Shia are killing each other, there is no genocide. Let them kill.
4. Shias have killed millions of Sunnis in Iran, routinely slaughter Sunni children.
5. Well, they do strange things like cutting themselves and self harming. How is that better than Taliban?
7. They are not true Muslims. Shia are traitors, Irani agents.
8. Altogether reject the existence of Shia in Pakistan. There are 97% Sunni in Pakistan. (ASWJ story).
9. Oh, this is a very sensitive topic to discuss. Let’s not go there.
10. Well, everybody is unsafe in Pakistan. It’s not Shia specific.
11. What Shia Sunni? Why can’t we be just Muslim. Why prefixes? Why create division. We are one Ummah.
12. No Muslim can ever attack a mosque or imam bargah.
13. Find something else (political) to talk about. Remember, Gaza is most fashionable, followed by Syria.
14. Millions of them come out on street at same time on some days like Ashura, they are asking for death.
16. When will Shia stop mourning what happened 1400 yrs ago. They live in the history. Too much of past.
17. Shia killed Hussain and now they cry/mourn it in guilt. It was their fault, they deserve it all now.
18. Hayee, you know woh Shaam-e-Gharibaan ko batiyan bhuja kar kya kartay hain? Tauba Tauba!
19. Well, true that Shia are being killed ruthlessly but they are radical, conservative and anti-minority too!
20. But they were party to the constitutional amendments which declared Ahmedis non-Muslims.
21. Everyone is getting killed in Pakistan not just Shia.Kya Shia Shia laga rakhi hay, yahan sab mar rahay hain. Suicide bombing, dehshat gardi main sab kartay hain.
22. Muslim ki ibadat masjid me, hindu ki mandir me, eesai ki girja me, shia ki sarak pe kyun? they ask for it.
25. Mene khud aik dafa YouTube pe dekha tha aik Shia sahaba ko bura keh raha tha naozbillah. Shiyon ne Iran me apna Kaaba banaya hua hay. Uspe Hajj Umra kartay hain. YouTube dekh lo.
26. Hazara are being killed because of their ethnicity. It has nothing to do with their Shia faith. Taliban just don’t like their Cheeni faces.
27. Yaar main in baatoon se dur rehta hoon, bas apnay kaam se kaam rakhta hoon. (kuch din Gaza Gaza karnay se parhaiz karain)
28. I am apolitical. Yeh sab bakwas hay. Burger khao, Ipad khareedo. Kamm he kutta ay!
29. Was Muhammad a Shia or a Sunni?
30. This country’s majority is Sunni, this is Sunni country, democratically Sunni will prevails. Shia behave.
31. Iran Shia mulk ho sakta hay to Pakistan Sunni milk kyun nhe ho sakta? Shiyun ko khuli chuti de rakhi hay
32. Pre 9/11: Oh its Sunni Shia killing each other, shia not innocent.Post 9-11: Oh everyone is getting killed
33. Petrol fir mehnga ho gaya, lo dasso.
34. What Shia Genocide? Hundreds of Sunnis killed in Karachi. SunniGenocide, SunniGenocide! Pakistanis are being killed everywhere – Pakistani Genocide, Pakistani Genocide.
35. Shia block all roads on Ashura. Shia destroy the economy of Pakistan for a week.
36. Oh, I am a secular liberal. I don’t subscribe to religions or even low, sects. Get some civic sense and throw away religion. Shia should behave and avoid dying.
37. Shion ki waja se sab suffer kr rhe hain, mobile service bhi band hai aur meri bike bhi ye koi baat hai bhala
39. Do you know how many Sunnis are killed in Iraq because Shia cooperated with Amreeka?
40. Its Ashura? I’ll fast, go to local graveyard, watch a few movies and chill. Shia killing, what’s that?
41. Shion ko Iran se funding hoti hai
42. Namaaz parh li? Imam Hussain nay namaaz kay liye jaan de di, namaz parho roza rakho. Kya Shia Sunni?
43. Act apolitical for a few weeks. (Keep on posting pictures of your Halal KFC burgers or checkins to your favourite malls but avoid Gaza posts for sometime, or hide from the Shia on your list)
44. Shia have made martyrdom a cult. They are getting their own people killed. They should stay home.
45. But I am secular liberal democrat skeptic agnostic gdtrgsjg %^&*” etc.
46. Woh sab to theek hay par mera mobile kab chalay ga Rehman Malik oye?
47. Na Na meray dost, they just kill innocents no matter who they are.
48. What else does one do with agents and traitors? Shia are traitors disloyal to Ummah and agents of Iran against Pakistan.
49. This Azadari and Shia rituals results in loss of millions in business and economy.
50. What did Jinnah say when he was asked if he was a Shia or a Sunni? He said he was just a Muslim. Stop this Sunni Shia.