Why PAKISTAN is OUT to DESTROY BHARAT
Quoting former Pakistane P High Commissioner Abdus Sattar “ I do not think Pakistan ( P ) or India ( I ) can be friends or have normal relations in our live times. Not perhaps for another two generations.” There are religious political and religious reasons for the animosity. Britian too played its part while leaving India.
1. The partition of India has its roots in Islamic ethos. It goes back to the Prophets journey from Mecca to Madina in 622 a.d in the face of persecution and harassment known as Hezira. This concept is acknowledged as a norm, to the effect that Muslims do not live in tyranny or oppression from peoples of other faiths. Where Islam is not dominant, Dar-ul-Harb must be created. The Muslim ethos does not seem to accept being part of a pluralistic, multi-dimensional where they are not dominant elements.
Sir Syed Ahmad Khan said in 1887 “ Suppose we all have voting rights as in America and let us suppose that every Muslim a voted for a Muslim and a Hindu for a Hindu, it is certain that the Hindus would have four times as many since their population is four times as numerous. And now how then can a Muslim protect his interest ?”
This explains the reasons why Indian Muslims have so many children. They realize that the only way they can gain control over India’s democratic process is by increasing their numbers. It is for precisely this reason they have not opposed infiltration from Bangladesh.
Said another doyen, Sir Muhammad Iqbal “ I would like to see Punjab, North-West Frontier Province, Sindh and Baluchistan amalgamated into a single state. Formation of a consolidated Muslim state appears to be the final destiny of the Muslims atleast of North-West India.”
The demand for P came from areas where there were sizeable minorities wanting to escape from an anticipated Hindu domination. The concept of Hezira got translated into sub-continental politics.
2. According to Dr Ambedkar, the Muslim leadership of India desired a separate country because of social stagnation, communal aggression and frustration of the Muslim masses. Thought the desire was met it was flaunted.
3. Not getting the whole of Punjab and Bengal, Jinnah talked about having got a moth eaten P. Muslim ruled states of Junagarh, Hyderabad, Bhopal became parts of India. This generated bitterness. Sardar Patel’s success in integration of the Princely States added to the frustration.
4. The British did not want a strong India but hoped for a strongly allied P. For years they had been pitting the Hindus and Muslims against one another. They hoped that the situation in I would deteriorate to the extent that they would be called back. They did not anticipate that the unification of India by Sardar Patel.
5. After Partition, while India got involved in the process of nation building P floundered with the death of Jinnah and the assassination of Liaquat Ali Khan. The country was taken over by bureaucrats, military dictatorships and political parties. Since nearly one third of the Muslims stayed back in India, the social, cultural connections with the overall sub-continental phenomena could not be obliterated. This created a crisis of identity for P was outlined by Najam Sethi in his now famous Delhi speech.
P had no option but to continuously harp on its Islamic identity. India’s secular experiment had to be prevented, made to fail, questioned otherwise it would have destroyed the reason for creation of P.
6. The 1971 defeat with the breaking away of East Pakistan only compounded the problem. The fear of Hindu domination came alive. This is what goaded P into attempting to break Punjab from the Indian union.
7. Inspite of all its problems, India was nudging along at a leisurely pace, the failure of P power structure only increased the hostility. The failure in organizing a political system that was responsive to the needs of the Pakistani people, the nexus between the army, the landed elite and the business class made the average Pakistani frustrated. The only way of diverting his attention was the real or imagined threat from India.
8. Dr Ambedkar in his book, Pakistan or the Partition of India rejected the five reasons for the creation of P. This increased the Muslims League apprehension about the intentions of the Congress. With Dr. A’s rejection, a leader of the backwards, all constituent elements of the majority community rejected the demand for P.
9. Nehru’s support to Dr Khan Saheb’s( frontier gandhi ) desire to keep the North West Frontier Province out of P, the division of Punjab and Bengal, holding back of the Rs 55 crs by India, Jinnah’s support to Hyderabad, Junagarh were some reasons too.
10. Another contributing factor was the attitude of resentment of Jinnah, Liaquat, Bhutto. Many believe that P was created to satisfy Jinnah’s desire of becoming PM. Bhutto’s mother was a Hindu converted to Islam. Married into a Sindhi Vadhera family, she and her son were never allowed to forget their infidel origins and lesser social background. Bhutto had many rejections in India on the social and sports fields ( he stayed on in India till 1951-52 ). This generated bitterness n him and got reflected in his hatred for India.
11. Another reason was the political, economic and military support by Western nations led by the U.S. Notwithstanding the recent Muslim Christian riots in Egypt, Phillipines and Indonesia, there exists a religious and cultural empathy between Islam and Christianity, on the belief that both are true believers of the Book. They are Ahle-Kitab. It is well known that a substantial portion of the arms meant for the fight against the Soviets were diverted to terrorists fighting the Indian state. Operation Topac was started in Kashmir after Pakistan had achieved nuclear capability.
12. China, realized that the best way of containing India was by supporting P. It has consistently provided support to P in defence and nuclear areas. It suited the Chinese perfectly to talk of friendly relations on one hand and supply arms, nuclear secrets to P on the other. The art of Double-Speak needs to be learnt from the Chinese.
Reports from the U.S. laboratory tests have revealed low levels of weapons grade plutonium at Chagai Hills. The only source of weapons grade plutonium in Pakistan is the 40 MW Khushab reactor put up with Chinese assistance, to have become operational in late 1999. Since Khushab is not under international safeguards, China assistance to Pakistan is a violation of Art III(2) of the NPT which enjoins any nuclear weapons state not to provide source or fissionable material to a non nuclear state unless it is subject to IAEA safeguards. Once the Khushab reactor becomes operational it would provide plutonium for two weapons annually. This bomb is lighter and more efficient. It can also be used to produce tritium which is an essential ingredient of thermonuclear weapons and is needed to produce the trigger. Pakistan got its plutonium for the Chagai tests from where ! Pakistan’s nuclear capability is only an extension of the Chinese arsenal with delegated powers to launch. Now ! the Chinese did not give plutonium to Pakistan for using a bomb against Afghanisthan.
13. Amazing as some of you might think, it’s the power of Satellite TV. Through out the eighties, Pakistan used PTV to carry out an effective anti-India propaganda. As usual we failed to respond. Truth shall prevail is our motto. The Pakistans were fed with stories about the lack of progress made by India, state of Indians Muslims.
With the advent of Satellite TV, an average Pakistani has India in his bedroom. He sees India 24 hours a day, its democracy, freedom, progress, Madhuri Dixit and listens to the melodious voice of Lata Mangeshwar. The sub – continent including Pakistan gets to see cricket matches live on ESPN Star Sports because of advertisements – subscription revenues collected from India. The size, strength and attractiveness of the Indian market to foreign companies is not lost on the average Pakis.
All this has made the average Pakistani realize that his country has been left behind. In order to control this fall out, the Pakistani govt ups the anti-India phobia. Liberation of Kashmir is a core problem.
Pakistan’s failure to break India and the lack of an effective response have only enhanced the desire to destroy India. We have let them off in 1948, 1965, 1971 and 1999. We have made a big mistake of emulating Prithviraj Chauhan. When will be realize that Good Boys do not win Matches. Like Vijay Amritraj, the Indian cricket team are well behaved but what is remembered is the number of matches won.
Only the naïve will believe that Pakistan’s animosity for Bharat would cease if the Valley were to become a part of Pakistan. Assam, North-East and districts bordering Bangladesh are already on the agenda.
Like many others, my forefathers lived across the border. I have grown up listening to stories of their wealth and life style. I would love to see their houses, schools, Khyber Pass. Having said that, I have also read excerpts from the Home Minstry Paper on the Cost of ISI Terror during the decade 1988 – 1998, 29151 civilians and 5101 security men dead.
In view of P’s animosity towards Bharat I would be foolish to dream of visiting Pakistan or having any emotions for that state. West Punjab in undivided India had been the land of my forefathers but today India is my country. I will not have any dealings with a country that is out to destroy the oldest civilization in the world.
Be it Marketing or Defence Warfare, the rules of the game are the same. You can be pro active or react. Companies / Generals who anticipate, are known as Leaders while the followers are consigned to history. You have to grant it to the Pakis. They have set the rules of the game for most of the 53 years that we have been independent.
We need to shed this Defeatists Mentality ( politicians and cricketers, please note ) and learn to deal with the world on equal terms. Indians in the Information Technology Business have shown the way, na.
This essay is based on inputs from Anatomy of a Flawed Inheritance by J N Dixit.
December 13th, 2008 at 3:16 pm
Look at this bastard zaidtracker.
Muslims were ruling india not that they were like you schezopheneric rascals. They were not hamidguls and qazi hussains and the like rascals.
Zaid bastard should know that the philosophy of secularism was given birth by muslims in subcontinent. Maulana hussain ahmad Madani sahib from Madrassa Deoband was the man who challanged the idea of muslim nationhood and debated it with iqbal. And it was this muslim thought which was making muslims rule subcontinent. This bastard hired by ISI is just spreading hartred among human beings. International politics is not like that.
I dont understand why the political parties and especially government is silent on this. there is no doubt that this rascal along with retired military bastards are preaching for and providing training and amunition to taliban though their NGO network.
zoinist and hindu zoinists and bla bla; whats nonsense is this advocated by these bastards.
this network working in media with the name of pakistani nationalists is no more than a recipe for international intervention in pakistan. these rascals will definitely make iraq of pakistan.
More demonstrations were there against iraq war in west and america than muslims countries.
And this rascal argumnet about the UN security council is absolutely wrong. jamatdawa was underdiscussion since very long when there fighters were found in iraq. and it was not banned due to china veto and this time china approved of it and only prevented hamid gul to be declared as terrorist.
The problem is that our people dont understand international regimes and international law. and its true for every country but problem is that no country except pakistan allows people like hameedgul and zaid bastard to preach.
Iraq was illegal due to the fact that it was not authorised by UN. war against taliban was legal and the UN has authorised. and being a studnet of international law I am of the view that even if 9/11 had not happened even then under international law attack on taliban regime was legal for any country.
this bastard should not be allowed to speak on media.