Takfiri Deobandis and Saudi money kills and destroys traditional Shia Sunni harmony- by Sadia Salam

Saudi Salafi Imams 2According to most estimates almost 80 percent Pakistanis are Sunnis Muslims, Shia Muslims are the other 15 to 20 percent.. Traditionally Sunni Muslims have followed the Hanafi school of thought or Imam Abu Hanifa, other Schools like Maliki, Humble, Shaafie as well as other minor schools made for less than ten percent of all Muslims. The Ashari schools view Hazrat Ali a.s. to be their Imam. For the past 1400 years of Islamic history Hanafis (Sunni) and Isna-Asharis (Shia), accounting for 90 percent of all Muslims,  have coexisted relatively peacefully.   The Hanafis have traditionally viewed Imam Abu Hanifa to be the key source of Islamic jurisprudence. The Ashari emphasis on the commemoration of Muharrum is shared by their Hanafi brethren. Similarly the Urs and Eid E Milad un Nabi  is lead by the Hanafis and respectfully honored by the Asharis, especially in the context of Pakistan and India.

The disagreement among the Sahaba did initially divide the Ummah which lead to assignations of some of the Rashidoon Caliphs and civil wars. These difference in terms of faith were clarified as black and white and both Hanafis and Isna Asharis were united in the condemnation of Yazeed Ibne Mavia for brutally killing the family of Prophet PUBHP.  This code of mutual respect and one Ummah as existed for centuries. Despite the fact the some Ottoman Rulers were oppressive to Shia, they never did Takfir or harm the tombs of Ahlulbait or Sahabas. There was a an understanding of co existence and brotherhood. This code is broken by an imperialist insurgency to weaken the Ummah from within. These innovations such as Deobandism Salafism and the injection of Humble and Taimeen ideas into Hanafi with the backing of 100’s billions of dollar from Saudi Royals.

Between 1802 and 1804, Wahabi attacked the shrines of Imam Hussain at Karbala and Imam Hanafi at Baghdad. They slaughtered countless innocent Sunnis and Shias and there are accounts of how they gruesomely disembowelled pregnant women at Karbala. In the early 19th century, it was an Ottoman general who inflicted heavy defeats on the Wahabi invaders of Hejaz and what is today Iraq. Mohammad Ali Pasha, a leading Ottoman general comprehensively defeated these fanatics. It took the Wahabis a century and the help of the British colonialists to make a comeback and spread their fitna again.

Beliefs and practices of orthodox Hanafis (Sunni Brelvi)

Like other Sunni Muslims, Barelvis claim to base their beliefs on the Qur’an and Sunnah, and believe in monotheism and the prophethood of Muhammad.
Barelvis follow the Maturidi school of Islamic theology and the Hanafi school of jurisprudence, in addition to choosing from the Qadri, Chishti, or Suhrawardi Sufi orders.

Beliefs regarding Muhammad

Barelvis have several beliefs regarding Muhammad’s nature, which distinguish them from Deobandi, Salafi and Shia groups in South Asia:
He is a human being but created from light like angels, rather than from clay like other human beings.
He is present in many places at the same time.
He is still witnessing all that goes on in the world.
He has knowledge of that which is unknown, including the future.
He has the authority to do whatever he desires as granted to him by God.

Public celebration of the Muhammad’s birthday.
Veneration of the dead, specifically those who lead pious/righteous lives. This consists of the intervention of an ascending, linked and unbroken chain of holy personages claimed to reach ultimately to Muhammad, who Barelvis believe intercede on their behalf with God.
Visiting the tombs of Muhammad, his companions and of pious Muslims, an act the Barelvis claim is supported by the Quran, Sunnah and acts of the those companions, but which the Saudi backed terrorist TTP ASWJ LEJ call “shrine-worshiping” and “grave-worshiping” and consider to be un-Islamic and punishable by death.
Use of devotional music.

Leaving the beard to grow for men; the movement views a man who trims his beard to less than a fist-length as a sinner, and shaving the beard is considered abominable.

Isna-Ashari beliefs and Practices in relation to orthodox Hanafi :

The Asharis find all of beliefs and practices of the Orthodox Hanafis acceptable and not Haram. Unlike the extremist ideas of Taimea and Abdul Wahhab which have permeated to some of the Takfiri Deoabandi (innovations into Hanafism) as well. Where by their Jurisprudence 90 percent of Muslims should be killed or forced to accept their version of Islam.




Latest Comments
  1. seo
  2. dphofvzb
  3. ロレックス偽物時計