Pakteahouse Co-editor Yasser Latif Hamdani has shared with us this piece exposing the hypocricy of JI and their mentor Maudoodi. We are posting it here from the pakteahouse blog.
Here is an English translation of the 10 Urdu quotations of Maulana Maududi, founder of the Jamaat Islami, quoted above:
THE WORDS OF MAULANA MAUDUDI:
1. “The establishment and birth of Pakistan is equivalent to the birth of a beast.”
2. “Muhammad Ali Jinnah’s place is not on the throne of leadership. He deserves to face trial as a traitor.”
3. ” There were three actors in the partition of India. Muhammad Ali Jinnah’s performance proved to be most unsuccessful”.
4. “It is haraam to vote for the Muslim League.”
5. “Muhammad Ali Jinnah is the founder of fool’s paradise.” 6. “Pakistan is a fool’s paradise and an infidel state of Muslims.”
7. “Pakistan is filled with millions of robbers, thieves, murderers, adulterers and uncouth wrongdoers.”
8. “An election campaign is a race of hounds.”
9. “The Muslim League is an unrighteous and immoral party that has made our collective environment filthier than the lavatory.”
10. ” The Mohajirs are deserters and cowards, who fought a national battle, but when the time came to pay the price, they took the path of escape.”(Bin Ismail, a PTH visitor)