Famous quotes of Wasif Ali Wasif:
* When the eye becomes the heart, the heart becomes the eye
* The world is ancient, but it has not lost its newness
* Remove the conflict between your desires and your duties, peace will come
* Fortunate is the person who remains pleased with his fortune
* A more fearful thing than death is the fear of death
* We earn to live but we live to earn.
* When the child is ill, the mother will know how to pray.
* If the roof begins to fall; flee but if the heavens are falling! Stay on!
* Some are dead in life and some are alive in death.
* He who has no light in his heart, what will he gain from the festival of lamps
* If you want to live long then die for nation and Islam
* He who survives dying dies after survive