I had fits of laughter when I read a ticker being run by Aaj TV that the Jamat-e-Islami chief Syed Munawar Hasan has demanded that disciplinary action be initated against PPP Information Secretary Fauzia Wahab by the PPP and that she be removed from the party post and basic membership of her be canceled.
Munawar Hasan’s rant is in response to Fauzia Wahab’s press conference on February 14, 2011 in which she gave her rationale that Raymond Davis ‘in her opinion’ holds a diplomatic status because he has a diplomatic passport and that the visa that he had was ‘official business’ type.
Whatever Fauzia Wahab has said may not be entirely correct politically but it wasn’t entirely wrong. Let me not go that route, but for sure one thing is universal: the right wing political parties, paid media journalists and our fake civil society are almost on the same page.
As I am laughing on what the JI head honcho has said, let me as a humble servant of Pakistan and Islam demand the following:
* JI be banned as a political party because of its known ties with Amreeka Bahadar on the matter of Afghan Jihad.
* JI be banned because of being a supporter of the Taliban and a paid proxy of Al Qaeda
* JI’s Islami Jamiat e Talba be banned from educational institutions because they spread terror in colleges and universities
* Munawar Hasan being a supporter of terror be declared an apostate and officially be kicked out from the circle of Islam
* Because of JI’s known activities against Pakistan and its founders and leaders (right from Jinnah to Bhutto), JI be banned, its leaders’ Pakistani nationality be revoked, and they be sent to the Gitmo resort especially set up for them by the US Tourism Development Authority.
These are my wishes. I hope the LUBP will consider publishing them. After all, no one else publishes what ordinary citizens wish to write in our ‘independent’ media.