Raza Ruumi’s Qaseeda-e-Khadim-e-Aala is missing some important points, I will try to highlight in this post.
1. Shahbaz Sharif understands parliamentary proceedings are waste of time, Punjab Assembly is nothing but amusement park, he barely attend any sessions.
2. Khadim-e-Aala believes in Islamist-Humanitarianism along with Islamic-Socialism, as he has generously supported the JuD humanitarian projects
3. Some intellectuals did splendid work on the aspects of Secularising Islamists as JuD and JI , Shahbaz Sharif brought ASWJ (Sipah Sahaba) to this fold
4. Shahbaz Shareef has achieved what USA, ISA, Pakistan Army failed to achieve, “Peace with Taliban” preventing attacks in Punjab.
5. Shahbaz Sharif has 1 of brilliant minds from Punjab like Orya Maqbool Jan in his team, who cursed ‘women who leave kids at home for work”
6. Shahbaz Shareef has the ability to manage a dozen of ministries at a time, while encouraging those who failed to get elected on PML-N ticket
7. Shahbaz Sharif brought famous ‘Mochi Gate’ language to new heights by vowing to drag and hang President Zardari publicly
8. Shahbaz Shareef is an epitome of Punjabi Nationalism, in fact a term has introduced while talking about Gas load shedding in Punjab
9. Shahbaz Shareef is not a shameless person, that’s why he prefers meeting Army officials in the dark of nights with another Shy Character
10. Shahbaz Shareef has shattered all the myths and misconceptions about Hair Transplant spread by Mullas, he is a progressive figure
11. Shahbaz Shareef is the only person who can bring Jinnah’s Pakistan to real life, at least in Punjab
Caution: Socialism, Islamic Socialism or any other terms like that are declared unIslamic by 113 Ulemas of Deoband Shahbaz Shareef loves. In a Fatwa by 113 Ulemas during 1970’s elections, all those were declared ‘Kafirs’ who use these GumrahKun terms like Islamic Socialism. Mufti Taqi Usmani, father Mufti Shafi, was a darbari mulla and signed the ‘Fatwa-e-Kufr’ against slogans of Socialism and Islamic Socialism.
It is hugely disappointing to see that the constant persecution, killing and targetting of Ahmadi muslims in Punjab with the direct and clear connivance of the Punjab Provincial Government lead by Shahbaaz Sharif has not merited any criticism by Raza Rumi. Even in death, Ahmadi graves are being defiled by Jihadi thug supporters of PML N. Similarly scores of Ahle-TaShia muslims have been killed in bomb blasts in Rawalpindi, D G Khan (twice) and Lahore. Many Sunni muslims have also been killed in various terrorist attacks in Punjab (remember blast on Data Darbar) and Shahbaaz Sharif, instead of condemning Sipah-e-Sahaba Taliban, calls them his allies in public!
And this is the government that is being praised by Raza Rumi.